There is nothing better than waking up and not having to rush through your morning. Make ahead breakfasts can really help with de-stressing the morning routine. The night before, assemble these Blueberry Overnight Oats then open up those baby blues (or green, or brown) and enjoy your delicious, nutritious breakfast!
Here’s how to put the Blueberry Overnight Oats together:
- In a mason jar, place one scoop of vanilla protein powder. A whey isolate is preferable for this recipe.
- Add 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Sprinkle in 1 TBSP of Super Seed Beyond Fiber
- Add 1/4 cup of uncooked old fashioned oats (gluten free or quick oats should work just fine too)
- Pour in approximately 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Almond or Cashew Milk. Exact measurement will depend on how thick it is when you stir.
- Stir this mixture until smooth and a little runny as it will thicken up as it sits.
- Place cap on mason jar and put in refrigerator overnight.
- Top with 1/4 cup crushed toasted walnuts or almonds and enjoy!
All of the Check Total Health “Healthy Eats” are created and tested by us! Try our other recipes here.
*The exact portions will vary per person. Contact us for more details on your portions and macronutrient breakdown per meal/per day! There is no need to guess at how you should eat – let us help you eat right for your body type and goals!