When you need an easy breakfast for those busy mornings, try Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats. You’ll do the work the night before and enjoy this mason jar filled with goodness. Set your morning off on the right foot with the appropriate balance of carbs, fats, and protein!
- Place 1/c cup of pumpkin puree in a mason jar
- Add 1/3 cup dry old fashioned oats (although quick oats, gluten free or steel cut should work too)
- Add 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Add 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Finish with a few splashes of unsweetened cashew milk
- Stir all of these ingredients until well combined in the mason jar
- Put the lid on tight and leave in the refrigerator overnight
When you wake up, top the pudding with 1/4 cup of crushed walnuts then enjoy! The Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats taste like Thanksgiving. An instant healthy Fall classic that you will want to eat all year round!
We have so many healthy recipes to choose from. They are all created and tested by us! Try our other tasty healthy EATS by clicking here.
*The exact portions will vary per person. Contact us for more details on your portions and macronutrient breakdown per meal/per day! There is no need to guess at how you should eat – let us help you eat right for your body type and goals!