Is it possible to actually enjoy Sweet Potato Fries more than regular fries? We think so! Part of the enjoyment is knowing you are making a healthy choice and the other part is that these Sweet Potato Fries taste pretty darn good!
Here’s how to make them:
- Clean your sweet potatoes to remove any dirt from the outside (you can peel them if you want to but I like to leave the skin on for texture)
- Slice length wise then into individual fries
- Place in a single layer on a tinfoil or parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- Season the fries with chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin and dried crushed rosemary
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes then flip the fries over and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes
- Serve these tasty Sweet Potato Fries with Carolina Style Pulled Pork and enjoy!
We are constantly creating other healthy recipes to keep our meal plans interesting. Check back often for new inspiration!
*The exact portions will vary per person. Contact us for more details on your portions and macronutrient breakdown per meal/per day! There is no need to guess at how you should eat – let us help you eat right for your body type and goals!